Since starting this separate book blog for reviewing children's books, I've had a bit of trouble really getting it going. This is partly because I've had trouble finding time to write reviews, but also partly because I haven't been reading enough kids' books! So, to motivate myself to find some great new kids' books to read and review, I'm joining the I Love Picture Books Reading Challenge.
My goal is to read and review 20 picture books in 2016. I'll list them below as I read them.
- That Is Not a Good Idea! by Mo Willems
- Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! by Mo Willems
- Small Saul by Ashley Spires
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. Seuss
- The Insomniacs by Karina Wolf
- A Guinea Pig Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin and Alex Goodwin
- The Good Little Book by Kyo Maclear
- Sensational Sisters: A Story of Two Sisters with Sensory Processing Disorder by Samantha Sandiland
- Squirmy Wormy: How I Learned to Help Myself by Lynda Farrington Wilson
- Xander's Panda Party by Linda Sue Park
- The Lump of Coal by Lemony Snicket